New Member Exhibition Contract
2020 Pasadena, CA | 2021 TBD
Deadline: Signed Contract must be returned within 15 days of receipt.
Company hereby agrees to exhibit & participate in the 2020 & 2021 Prime Jewelry Group Events (Hereafter Referred to as PJG).
Member Company Info
Please Enter Your Company Name Here Exactly As You Wish It to Appear On Promotional Materials, Booth Id Sign & Show Badge
- Please list additional company contacts to whom Prime Event information should also be emailed:
- I understand that the 2020 & 2021 Prime Event Fee Schedule below includes the following:
- Membership Fee: $2,500 (One‐time Fee)
- 2019 Event Fee: $10,500 (Langham Pasadena, California August 17th & 18, 2020)
- 2020 Event Fee: $10,500 (TBD **Note: Fees are subject to change for the 2021 depending upon venue selection)
Event Fees Include:
Draped tables, company ID sign, event area Wi‐Fi, electrical services, on‐site security, overnight secured vault, three badges, all event marketing & advertising, all event production, all travel and accommodations for retail attendees at the host hotel, and all meals for retail attendees during event hours. Exhibitors are responsible for their own expenses.
Checks should be made payable to the Prime Jewelry Group. The first payment is due January 1st 2020 in the amount of $4,000.
Credit Card Authorization Forms & Fees: All Prime Members are required to provide a credit card authorization form with the contract renewal. If payments are not received by the published deadline dates as indicated by Prime, I hereby agree to and authorize Prime to charge any unpaid balances owed to Prime to the credit card indicated on the credit card form. 3% fee will be assessed when paying with credit card.
2020 Payment Schedule: $13,000 2 Payments of $5250: December 10, 2020 & January 10, 2020 ($2,500 membership fee must be paid to apply) (There will be a 3% charge for all late payments)
2021 Payment Schedule: *$10,500 2 Payments of $5250: December 10, 2021 & January 10, 2021 (There will be a 3% charge for all late payments)
Responsibility of Member
- Each Prime member company is responsible hosting an absolute minimum of two (2) to three (3) qualified retailers at each event.
The person(s) signing this document expressly represents and warrants to management that he or she is authorized to execute this contract. The person(s) acknowledges that he or she has read & accepted the rules and regulations set forth with this and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the exhibitor service kit and additional memoranda issued prior to the Prime Events.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY